To eat the delicious Portillo’s Italian Beef; Tastes so good in mouth – good grief! The beef is so tender, juicy and lean; Portillo’s au jus promotes flavor so keen! Add peppers and fixings and you are sure to agree; That there will be no sharing of Portillo’s Italian beef with me!
welcome to portillo's,where quality is our dealo,we love the meals-they are the best,come on in and take a rest,we will serve you all your favorites here, even enjoy a frothy beer, so hurry on over to the portillo's where you'll want more,soooooooo what are you waiting 4......
Portillo’s Rhyme Time Contest Official Rules
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING.
INTERNET ACCESS IS REQUIRED TO ENTER. BY ENTERING THE CONTEST, ENTRANT AGREES TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES.
- SPONSOR AND ADMINISTRATOR. Portillo’s Hot Dogs, LLC, 2001 Spring Road, Suite 400, Oak Brook, IL 60523.
- ELIGIBILITY. Portillo’s Rhyme Time Contest (the “Contest”) is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, who are at least 18 years of age at the time of Entry, and have a valid email address. Void where prohibited by law. No purchase necessary to enter the Contest. Employees of Portillo’s Hot Dogs, LLC (“the “Sponsor”) or any of its parent companies, respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising agencies, agents, successors, assigns, directors, officers, or any other company or individual involved with the design, production, execution or distribution of the Contest (collectively with the Sponsor, the “Sweepstakes Entities” or “Releasees”) and their immediate family (spouse, parents and step-parents, siblings and step-siblings, and children and step-children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible to win. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state, municipal and local laws and regulations. Participation in the Contest constitutes the entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules (the “Rules”) and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Contest. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- CONTEST OBJECTIVE. Portillo’s is known for calling out creative rhymes when you pick up your order instead of just calling your name, so in honor of National Italian Beef week, we want to celebrate our fans’ creativity by asking them to come up with a new rhyme for Portillo’s employees to use in our restaurants.
- CONTEST PERIOD. Entries will be accepted online only at http://portillosrhymecontest.hscampaigns.com starting May 21, 2018, at 12:01 am Central Time (“CT”) and ending May 25, 2018, 11:59 p.m. CT (the “Contest Period”). All Entries must be received by May 25, 2018, at 11:59 p.m. CT to be eligible. Sponsor’s clock is the official Contest clock. Entries submitted before or after the Contest Period will be disqualified.
- HOW TO ENTER. The Contest must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided at http://portillosrhymecontest.hscampaigns.com (“Entry”), and all entrants must have a valid email address to complete the Entry. All Entries must be submitted during the Contest Period. The Entry must fulfill all Contest requirements to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to these Rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Sponsor. All Entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be returned. The Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, damaged, or misdirected Entries. By submitting an Entry, the entrant gives full and unlimited permission for Portillo’s Hot Dogs, LLC to use the Entry (winning or not) in its advertising, marketing, in its restaurants, and in any other manner. The Entry must be original and must not infringe upon the copyrights, trademarks, rights of privacy, publicity, or other intellectual property or other rights of any person or entity and must not violate any law. Any use of automated or programmed methods of effecting Entry is prohibited. Entries may not be made jointly or by any group and may only be made by an individual. Entries by any method other than set forth in this Paragraph 5 are void.
LIMIT: No more than 1 Entry per person per day during the Contest Period.
- CONTEST RULES. Each Entry must:
- Rhyme – it’s a rhyming contest!
- Use the following structure: start with the order number, and end with the rhyme, like the following example:
- “#1 – your order is done!”
- Use an order number 0 through 500
- Be original and humorous
- Be creative, unique, and Portillo’s-worthy. Impress us!
- Be unpublished and not submitted in any other contest, promotion, or competition
- NOT use inappropriate, illegal, offensive, disparaging, or sexually explicit language
- NOT contain any form of hate or violence
- NOT contain copyrighted materials owned by others
- NOT be a current Portillo’s rhyme. Current rhymes include:
- “#0 – be my hero”
- “#1 – your order is done,” “#21 – your order is done”
- “#2 - where are you?”
- “#4 - out the door”
- “#5 - look alive”
- “#6 - your food is fixed”
- “#7 - you’re in heaven”
- “#9 - you’re ready to dine”
- “#10 - hope you come again”
- These current rhymes apply to more than one order number, for example “your order is done” is currently in use for order numbers 21, 31, 41, etc. – all order numbers ending in “1.” Any Entry using “your order is done” and rhyming with a number ending in “1” will be considered a current Portillo’s rhyme. This applies to all rhymes listed above and the corresponding number.
Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify from the Contest any Entry that, in its sole discretion, refers, depicts, or in any way reflects negatively upon Sponsor, a Releasee, the Contest, or any other person or entity, or does not comply with the Rules.
- SELECTION OF WINNERS. All Entries for the Contest must be received during the applicable Contest Period as specified in Paragraph 4 of these Rules. The Entries will be judged by an impartial panel of Portillo’s Hot Dogs, LLC corporate employees based on originality (40%), humor (40%), and creating a rhyme using a number that is difficult to rhyme (20%), plus compliance with the criteria listed in Paragraph 6 of these Rules. The judges will select the top 3 Entries on May 28, 2018, and announce the Grand Prize Winner plus two First Prize Winners on May 31, 2018. In the event of a tie, the Grand Prize winner will be determined based solely in the judges’ discretion. Each Entrant acknowledges and agrees that nothing in these Official Rules will require Sponsor to use any Entry in whole or in part.
- PRIZES. One (1) Grand Prize Winner will receive a year’s worth of Portillo’s in the form of One (1) $700 Portillo’s Gift Card. Approximate Retail Value (“AVR”) of the Gift Card is $700.
Two (2) First Prize Winners will each receive one (1) $25 Portillo’s Gift Card and $50 AVR of Portillo’s swag including a t-shirt, sunglasses, and hat. Total ARV of each First Prize is $75.
All rhymes (winning or not) may be used in Portillo’s restaurants nationwide to delight guests while picking up orders! PHD Card Services, LLC Gift Card terms and conditions will apply to all Prizes.
Grand Prize and First Prizes referred to each as a “Prize” or collectively as the “Prizes.” Total AVR of all Prizes available in this Contest is $850.
- PRIZE RESTRICTIONS. Limit one per household. Any depiction of Prizes is for illustrative purposes only. Prizes are not redeemable for cash or transferable. No substitutions allowed, except at Sponsor’s sole discretion a prize of equal or greater value may be substituted. All Prizes will be awarded provided a sufficient number of eligible Entries are received during the Contest Period and Prizes validly claimed no later than June 30, 2018, after which date no alternate winners will be selected, nor unclaimed Prizes awarded.
Sponsor reserves the right to withhold delivery of the Prize if Winner does not comply with these Rules, and the Prize may be forfeited, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, by Winner’s noncompliance.
- ODDS. Odds of winning the Contest depend on the number of eligible Entries received during the Contest Period.
- WINNERS. Potential Winners will be notified via the email address submitted on the entrant’s online Entry form on or about 3 days after the close of the Contest Period. Potential Winners are subject to verification by the Sponsor and must execute an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability/Publicity Release (“Affidavit”) and W-9 within 3 business days from the date of emailing the Affidavit and W-9 to the potential Winner. Potential Winners must provide a mailing address in one of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia, which will be used to fulfill the Prize. Please allow 6-8 weeks for shipment. Releasees will not replace any lost, mutilated, or stolen Prize(s) or any Prize that is undeliverable or does not reach a Winner because of an incorrect or changed address or other contact information. The Sponsor’s decisions are final and binding in all matters related to the Contest. Disqualification and the selection of an alternate Winner may result from any of the following: (1) the return of any email notification or Prize as undeliverable; (2) potential Winner’s failure to execute and return the Affidavit and W-9 within 3 business days from the date of emailing them; (3) potential Winner’s failure to validly claim any Prize by June 30, 2018; and (4) any other non-compliance with the Rules. Alternate Winners may be selected in the sole discretion of the Sponsor. Winner is solely responsible for any and all expenses and taxes related to acceptance and use of the Prizes, and for complying with any applicable federal, state and/or local laws and regulations applicable to the Prize awarded. In accordance with IRS regulations, each Winner must complete a W-9 and will receive an IRS Form 1099. Winners must provide a valid form of identification to the Sponsor to claim the Prize. All identification presented is subject to acceptance by the Sponsor in its sole discretion. Identification that is counterfeit, illegal, tampered with, or otherwise altered, will not be accepted.
- PUBLICITY: Except where prohibited by law, participation in the Contest constitutes Winner’s consent to Sponsor’s and its agents’ use of Winner’s name, address (city and state only), likeness, photograph, voice, Entry, and Prize information and/or statements about the promotion for any publicity, advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation, notification, or permission, all at the Sponsor’s sole discretion.
- LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Releasees are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants’ printing error or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the Entry process or the Contest; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Contest or the processing of entries; or (5) any injury, illness or damage to persons or property, including bodily injury and death, which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Contest or receipt or use or misuse of any Prize or from interaction with, or downloading of, computer Contest information, and entrant agrees to waive any claims therefor. If for any reason an Entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another Entry in the Contest, provided that the Contest Period has not expired. Entrant further agrees and acknowledges that Sponsor reserves the right to forfeit or award any unclaimed or leftover Prize at its sole discretion.
BY ENTERING THE CONTEST, EACH ENTRANT SPECIFICALLY RELEASES PORTILLO’S HOT DOGS, LLC, ITS AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, AND PARENT COMPANIES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, MEMBERS, AND EMPLOYEES FROM ANY AND ALL LIABILITIES ASSOCIATED WITH THE CONTEST.
- DISPUTES/GOVERNING LAW: By entering the Contest, entrants agree that all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or relating to the Contest will be resolved solely through binding arbitration, and entrants waive the ability to bring claims in a class action format. Illinois law will apply to any disputes, without regard to conflict of laws provisions therein. Any awards or judgments shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but in no event shall include attorneys’ fees. Under no circumstances shall any entrant be permitted to obtain an award for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim any punitive, incidental, or consequential damages and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased.
- ASSIGNMENT OF RIGHTS. Entrant hereby acknowledges that Entry and all other materials of every kind whatsoever created by entrant relating to the Contest (collectively, the “Work”) are a “work made for hire” as used in the United States Copyright Act for Sponsor, and by entering, except where prohibited by law, Entrant hereby irrevocably grants to Sponsor, its agents, successors, and assigns a perpetual, non-exclusive, royalty-free, fully-paid, transferable license and right to such Work, to use, distribute, make derivative works from, edit, modify, cut, rearrange, add to, delete from, copy, reproduce, translate, separate, dub, adapt, publish, combine with other material, reuse, and exploit the content of and elements embodied in the Entry, including without limitation, all rights of every kind and nature (whether now known or hereafter devised, including all copyrights therein and thereto and all renewals and extensions thereof), throughout the universe, in perpetuity, for all purposes and in all media and formats. Entrant forever waives and relinquishes so-called “moral rights (droit moral)” now or hereafter recognized. Entrant agrees that Sponsor shall have sole discretion in determining the extent and manner of use of Entries and is not obligated to use any Entry.
By submitting an Entry, entrant further agrees that the Sponsor may receive many Entries as part of the Contest, which may be similar or the same in concept, format, or other respects to other Entries submitted under this Contest or others sponsored by the Sponsor. Entrant waives any and all claims that any other Entries reviewed, accepted, or used by the Sponsor is similar to his/her Entry. Entrant acknowledges and agrees that the Sponsor shall not have any duty or liability with respect to infringement or protection of any copyright in and to entrant’s Entry. Entrant agrees not to instigate, support, maintain, or authorize any action, claim, or lawsuit against the Releasees on the grounds that any use of any Entry, or any derivative works, infringe or violate any of entrant’s rights, including moral rights, therein.
- WINNERS LIST: For a list of Winners, available after the Contest Period has ended, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: “Portillo’s Rhyme Time” Contest Winners List, Portillo’s Hot Dogs, LLC, 2001 Spring Rd., Suite 400, Oak Brook, IL 60523. VT residents may omit return postage. Write for winners within 30 days of drawing date.
- Official Rules: The Official Rules are available on this site throughout the Contest Period. To request a copy of the Official Rules, write to “Portillo’s Rhyme Time” Contest, Portillo’s Hot Dogs, LLC, 2001 Spring Rd., Suite 400, Oak Brook, IL 60523.